Pad Pak Bung Fai Daeng Recipe
Pad Pak Bung Fai Daeng
is among the street food that you could find any place in Thailand and you can easily prepare in your own home. For those who have never cooked Thai food before and you need to begin with a simple dish, Pak Bung Fai Daeng is a great choice. It’s quite simple, fast and the dish costs almost nothing to create. There’s two types of morning glory Also known as water green spinach obtainable in Thailand that is Thai morning glory (Pak Bung Tai) and Chinese morning glory (Pak Bung Jiin). I favor to make use of Pak Bung Jiin within this dish because 1. your body of Pak Bung Jiin is smaller sized compared to Thai kind, 2. the foliage is also bigger (I usually pick just the leaves since i ave don’t such as the crunchy stems).
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3-4 cloves garlic clove cloves, minced
- 1 large bunch water green spinach, reduce 4 cm segments
- 4-5 bird eye chilies, smashed flat having a cleaver
- 1 tablespoon brown bean sauce (dtaow jiaw)
- 1-two tablespoons fish sauce, or even more to taste
- 1 teaspoon sugar, or even more to taste
- Inside a wok or large fry pan heat the oil over high temperature. Add some garlic clove and fry until aromatic, about about a minute.
- Add some water green spinach, in batches if required, and fry until vibrant eco-friendly and wilted.
- Add some sauces, seasonings and chilies. Stir fry to include everything well. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Serve included in an evening meal along with other dishes.
Read More : Thai Chicken Fried Rice Recipe